Accounting and Taxes
Correct Account Consult offers current annual, accounting and tax reporting, regulations and procedures for VAT, European and national rules for corporate taxation.
- Organization of the overall accounting of the company.
- Development of the company’s accounting policy.
- Current processing of primary accounting documents, income, expenditure, bank and others.
- Documenting customer payment via PayPal.
- Inventory reporting. Preparation of reports related to warehouse stocks.
- Accounting for long-term tangible and intangible assets and preparation of an accounting and tax amortization plan.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reports on the state of the company, analyzes and recommendations.
- Preparation and submission of declarations to avoid double taxation, preparation of requests for application of Agreements for the avoidance of double taxation
- Preparation of annual financial reports, including all statistical forms according to the specifics of the company’s activity.
- Preparation of payment orders for payments to the budget, counterparties, etc.
- Tax protection.
- Tax consultations in relation to the correct application of tax legislation.
- Tax planning and consulting
By entrusting your accounting reporting to an external accountant, your company receives the following advantages:
- Significantly lower costs of subscription service compared to the costs of salaries and insurance of accounting staff.
- You save funds for building and maintaining an accounting office – rent, consumables, energy, etc.
- You save funds for the purchase of inventory, computers and other necessary equipment.
- You save the need to purchase licenses for accounting, Human resources and other necessary software and their continuous updates.
- In accounting practice, unconventional and complex cases often arise, which are usually beyond the capabilities of the operational, ordinary accountant. Solving such cases with a specialized external accountant is a daily routine.
- You save time and money for training and familiarization with changes and innovations in accounting and tax legislation, because the external accountant is always “on time”.
- You do not have to be responsible for deadlines and correctly processed documents and data, because the responsibility lies with the external accountant.
- Last but not least, you get a complete complex service, including various areas such as accounting, insurance, labor
Ana Petrova – managing owner
Graduated Master in Accounting and Control. With 20 years of professional experience as Chief Accountant and Financial Director in a German-Bulgarian company, a market leader in his field of activity.
Expert in the field of tax and accounting consulting. Author of articles and materials discussing important topics of tax and accounting legislation.
Responsible for business development and business processes in the accounting office. Leads and manages all projects, as well as accounting and tax consulting for clients.
He works in close contact with his clients, always managing to offer them an appropriate way and rational solutions for organizing and optimizing the company’s activities, so that they can improve their financial and accounting reporting as much as possible.
He readily accepts any challenge to lead and manage the accounting of individuals and legal entities from various spheres of modern business.
Quality accounting services at unbeatable prices!